Blogging, Case Study, Content, Mizuno, Social Media
Mizuno Running UK
Evo Super Bloggers
- 11 bloggers from all corners of Britain (Scotland, London, Bristol, Sussex)
- We posted a total of 40 posts
- Bloggers included: two journalists; brand ambassador/fitness guru; award winning blogger; co-ordinator of a Facebook group with 500 members; two leading ultra runners; elite runner; author/nutritionist; physiotherapist; and barefoot running experts
- Some of the bloggers also contribute to www.therunningbug.co.uk
- Fiona Bugler, Ed/co-ordinator, has also included references to Evos in articles for Women‘s Walking and Sports Insight magazines
- As well as good communicators, they are good runners with a group of seven running Reading, all under two hours
“Fiona worked with us for over two years managing social media and providing content. Her work included organising teams of bloggers to try out and talk about ‘push’ items, and to join in Mizuno events.
Fiona also took part in Mizuno races such as the Amsterdam Half and Marathon and The Reading Half, and she was part of a winning mixed team at Mizuno’s Endure 24 Race in 2013.
Fiona is energetic and well connected in the world of running and triathlon. She’s innovative and creative – delivering ideas, content and making connections that helped Mizuno Running UK engage with the community, and maintain it’s position as a key influencer at the heart of the UK’s running scene”.
"Rob Henderson, UK Marketing Manager, Mizuno Corporation UK"