Mizuno Running UK and Europe
As a central part of the running community and a digital expert Fiona Bugler was a key addition to the Mizuno running marketing team.
Recent Projects Include
- Social Media calendar and strategy
- Content provision for blogs
- Dealt with UK press and provided press releases for Mizuno's European team for running, volleyball and football
- Introductions to leading industry figures and influencers
- Created teams of bloggers and managed the provision of online content
- Integrated with the UK running community
“Fiona worked with us for over two years managing social media and providing content. Her work included organising teams of bloggers to try out and talk about ‘push’ items, and to join in Mizuno events.
Fiona also took part in Mizuno races such as the Amsterdam Half and Marathon and The Reading Half, and she was part of a winning mixed team at Mizuno’s Endure 24 Race in 2013.
Fiona is energetic and well connected in the world of running and triathlon. She’s innovative and creative – delivering ideas, content and making connections that helped Mizuno Running UK engage with the community, and maintain it’s position as a key influencer at the heart of the UK’s running scene”.
"Rob Henderson, UK Marketing Manager, Mizuno Corporation UK"